Ambassadors for Community Health - Auxiliary at St. David's Medical Center was originally founded in 1955 as the Ladies Auxiliary, which was a paid membership organization. We have now come full circle going back to a paid membership organization. In 2018, the Ambassadors for Community Health awarded 21 students pursuing healthcare related studies with $128,000 in scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. In addition, last year, we gave over 600 pillows to post-op patients at St. David’s Medical Center to aid their recovery and provide comfort. All our pillows are handmade with love by our volunteers.