Alejandro Maass S.
Full Professor at the Department of Mathematical Engineering of the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences at University of Chile, Director of the Center for Mathematical Modeling and associate researcher of the Center for Genome Regulation.
- Ergodic Theory and Systems Biology
- 1990, Mathematical Engineer Universidad de Chile
- 1994, PhD in Mathematics Université Aix-Marsielle
- 2000, Habilitation à diriger des recherches Université Aix-Marseille
Prizes and Honors:
- Latin American and Caribbean Mathematical Union Prize 2009
- Member of the Chilean Academy of Engineering
- Corresponding Member of the Chilean Academy of Sciences
- Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite - France
- Member Grupo Ciencia de Frontera of the Chilean Academy of Sciences 2004-2006.
- Marcos Orrego Puelma prize of the Chilean Institute of Engineering
- Address: Beauchef 851, North Building, 7th floor, Santiago, Chile
- Telephone: (56)(2) 29784456
- Fax : (56)(2) 26883821
- e-mail : amaass at dim (dot) uchile (dot) cl