السيره الذاتيه CV
- Phd Candidate, Newcastle University 2015 - Present
- MSc Advanced Web Engineering, University of Essex. The United Kingdome 2010.
- Bachelor's in Education –Major -Computer Science, Tabuk Teachers College. Saudi Arabia 2005.
- Lecturer at Computer Science Department, College of Science & Arts at Sharurah,Najran University, Saudi Arabia (Dec 2011 –Present).
- Demonstrator at University of Tabuk - Saudi Arabia (August 2005- Dec 2011)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Teaching. I taught several courses during my work at University of Tabuk 2005-2011. Included but not limited to:
- An Introduction to Computer science.
- Principles of Internet Programming .
- Electronic Publishing (Building Dynamic Websites using PHP and MySQL)
- Computer Programming (1) ( Introductory Course for Programming)
- Database Systems
- Programming Languages (a programming course using C++, for Mathematics Department's Students).
At College of Science & Arts at Sharurah:
- Object Oriented Programming using Java
- Internet Technologies.
- Fundamentals of Database Systems.
- Fundamentals of Information Systems.
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
At Tabuk University
- Worked in the Deputy of Students Affairs (Admission and Registration)
- Worked in the Deputy of Students Affairs (Manager of the Computer Unit)
At Najran University
- The Students' Academic Advisor, College of Art & Science at Sharurah
Interested Research Area:
My broad topics of interest span different areas of web development, Data Mining and Machine learning. . I am also have a special interest in information retrieval and natural language technology specifically developing technologies for Arabic language and working with multilingual issues.
My current interest focus on Energy Consumption in Data Centres and the trade off between energy cost and the performance.
• Programming Skills Level
• Web Design Skills Level
Ruby on Rails Intermediate
• Database Systems Level
Microsoft SQL Server Advanced
IBM DB2 Advanced
• Microsoft Office Package Expert
Arabic Native Read/Write/Speak
English Fluent speaker Read/Write/Speak