My name is Alex Hoder, I've been shooting weddings part time since 2007 and full time since 2014. I currently own Juliane and Alex Wedding Cinematography with my wife Juliane, and act as primary shooter for all of the weddings that we shoot. As we limit ourselves to 30 weddings per year, I am often available to shoot on other dates. This site is meant for other wedding videographers or wedding videography companies who are looking for a primary or secondary shooter. If you're a bride looking a wedding videographer, check out our site. Below, you'll find sample work of mine, equipment available, dates available and my rates.
On the first of each month, available Friday-Sunday dates for the following month will be posted. Contact me for Monday-Thursday availability of a specific date. Dates will be removed as they are no longer available.
- March 2017: 17, 18, 24, 26, 31
- April 2017: 21, 23, 30
- May 2017: To be announced April 1st.
- Up to 8 hours of coverage (no equipment): $300
- Per additional hour: $40
- Use of Alex's equipment (all day): $100
- Travel outside of greater Austin to DFW-Houston-San Antonio: $100
- Travel outside of DFW-Houston-San Antonio: $200 plus airfare if applicable
Want me to shoot with my equipment? I have available to use:
- Sony FS5 with f/4 18-105mm lens. Metabones adapter to shoot with Canon lenses listed below.
- Canon 7D mk ii with f/1.8 28mm, f/1.4 50mm, and f/1.8 85mm lenses
- Manfrotto self standing Monopod
- Manfrotto tripod
Enough batteries for the day are included. SD cards are not included, however I do bring mine that are proven to work with my cameras in case of emergency. Contact about additional equipment, such as mics, audio recorders and lights.
Want me to shoot with your equipment? I have experience using:
- Canon Cinema cameras and DSLRs
- Sony A7 and Alpha series
- Panasonic GH series
- Red Digital Cinema