After School Enrichment Programs
at Alameda Elementary School
Click here for a list of after school enrichment programs at Alameda during 2018-19 school year.
Information/convenience: This site is maintained by a parent volunteer for families’ information and convenience. Alameda staff and volunteers are not responsible for after school programs offered to the Alameda school community.
Registration and Questions: Use links in the listings to register your student(s). Contact the program provider for questions about the program and registration. Alameda school staff and volunteers are not available to help with registration.
After Enrolling: Once your student is enrolled, make sure you have contact information for the program's teacher. Alameda school staff and volunteers are not responsible for communicating between families, students, and after school programs' teachers.
Current listings: The list will be updated at least monthly, or more frequently, throughout the year.
For PROVIDERS of After School Enrichment Programs:
You may opt to outreach to Alameda families through this site, if you have an approved PPS CUB permit.
Please email all information outlined below to AlamedaEnrichments@gmail.com to have your program on the listings page.
Emails must be received within 3 weeks of the start date of your activity. Submissions will be reviewed for complete information and prepared for listing within 5 days of receipt of your email. This timeline provides approximately 2 weeks of marketing for programs before each school term begins.
Emails must include:
- A copy of your Civic Use of Buildings permit
- A website link to a flyer about your program that includes a method for families to register students for your program (e.g. registration instructions, contact email/phone number for the program, cost). Your flyer can be a pdf on your website, a link to a specific portal on your website for registration and for program information, or as simple as a Google Doc you've created as a basic flyer with relevant registration information for families.
- Be sure your email message says:
- Start date and end date your activity runs during the school term (fall, winter, spring, or year-long)
- number of sessions
- grade level(s) eligible to register