After School Enrichment Programs
at Alameda Elementary School
Click here for a list of after school enrichment programs at Alameda during 2019-20 school year.
Information/ convenience: A parent volunteer maintains this site. Alameda staff and volunteers are not responsible for after school programs offered at Alameda.
Registration and Questions: Use links in the listings to register your student(s). Contact the program for questions and registration.
After Enrolling: Make sure you have contact information for the program's teacher. Alameda school staff and volunteers are not responsible for communicating between families, students, and after school programs' teachers.
Current listings: The list will be updated at least monthly, or more frequently, throughout the year.
For PROVIDERS of After School Enrichment Programs:
You may outreach to Alameda families through this site, if you have an approved PPS CUB permit.
Please email all information outlined below to AlamedaEnrichments@gmail.com to have your program on the listings page.
Send your email 3 weeks before your activity's start date. Parent volunteer will review submissions for complete information and prepare listing within 5 days of receipt of your email. This timeline allows approximately 2 weeks of marketing for your programs before each school term begins.
Emails must include:
- A copy of your Civic Use of Buildings permit
- A website link to a flyer with registration information or a website link to registration for your program (e.g. registration instructions, contact email/phone number for the program, cost). Your flyer can be a pdf, a link to a specific portal on your website for registration and information, or a simple Word doc or Google doc you've created as a basic flyer with relevant registration information for families.
- Be sure your email message says:
- Start date and end date your activity runs during the school term (fall, winter, spring, or year-long)
- time the class starts and ends
- grade level(s) eligible to register