By using the Data Director for Forms Add-on, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
By using Data Director for Forms, you agree to allow the Add-on to do the following:
- Collect and transmit "Error Information" when Data Director encounters an error. When an error occurs, the Data Director Add-on makes an HTTPS POST request to my firstname.lastname@example.org account with error information. When permissions for the Add-on are given, the permission for an External Request, is needed for this. You can turn OFF error collection and transmission in the "Errors" tab of the "Settings / Utilities" dialog box.
- Send an error email from the Google account that was used in the installation, to the same email address. In other words, send an email from your account to the same account. For errors that are user errors, the developer does not want or need to be notified. For example, if the user failed to enter a date for a calendar event. Or it the person who installed the Add-on failed to make a required setting. You can turn OFF error collection and transmission in the "Errors" tab of the "Settings / Utilities" dialog box.
- Possibly collect and transmit Form data when there is an error. The data is used for purposes of correcting programming errors in the Add-on. The majority of the time no personal information and no Form information is transmitted. There is the option in the Settings to prevent error emails from being sent. If there is an error, there may be situations where the answer to a Form question is sent with the error information. For example, if there is an invalid email. Users sometime enter something other than an email, like a date, or text. You can turn OFF error collection and transmission in the "Errors" tab of the "Settings / Utilities" dialog box.
- You agree to possibly get emails from email@example.com concerning error messages, and/or promotional advertising for the Add-on. You always have the option to block emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or ask to be removed from any mailings.
The Data Director Add-on is
(i) PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND
(ii) IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROVIDER OF THE Data Director Add-on BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUES, PROFIT OR DATA,
OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF
I (Alan Wells) HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF
THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ADD-ON
* THE Data Director Add-on to Google Forms IS PROVIDED BY IT'S DEVELOPER "AS IS" AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Alan Wells BE LIABLE FOR ANY
* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
* ADD-ON, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.