AHSRA and AJHSRA Newsletter
We are looking forward to a great weekend in Evergreen, Alabama.
- Physical Address: Evergreen Airport, Hwy 84 N, Evergreen, Al
- Concessions will be provided.
- $5 Entry Fee; Wrist bands will be provided at the check in for 1 parent. Everyone else will pay $5 per day. The City of Evergreen is fully paying for this rodeo and this is the only thing they require.
- DRESS THEME
- Saturday~Pink for breast cancer
- Sunday~favorite Halloween color purple orange or black!
- VOLUNTEERS - "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." Helen Keller It takes everyone helping out to make it fun for everyone. Students we need your help. Sign up to volunteer as barrel setters, pole setters, goat help, and tie down calf help. We will sign off on your community service hours for your volunteer hours worked.
Contact Person for Information: Jodie Singleton (334) 268-1340, Jenny Foster (334) 201-2436
EVENTS OFFERED: All events except queen, reining, shooting, and cutting.
CALL-IN/ DRAW OUT: If your entries match the Sunday performance in Lafayette OR your turned in call out sheet - DO NOTHING except verify your preliminary entries are correct as posted. If you are NEW or did not turn in a form, both High School and Junior High will call in at the same time via the secretary (334) 201-2436. Please specify if you are JH or HS. Call in number is (334) 201-2436. Call in is Monday, October 7, 2019 beginning at 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM. (Both Boys & Girls Call-In During the Same Time). Late Entries with $25 fine will be taken Thursday, October 10, 2019 beginning at 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
DRAW OUT: To draw out of a rodeo or an event without a fine, please call (334) 201-2436 by the end of late call-in. If you call-in for a rodeo and do not call-out, you will be charged the $25 entry fee and a $25 fine. All medical release forms or vet releases for draw-outs, turn outs and no shows are to be sent to the State Secretary within two weeks of occurrence. If received in a timely manner the $25 fine will be waived; however, the entry fees must be paid.
PRELIMINARY DRAW: The preliminary draw (not running order) will be posted Monday night, October 7th following call-in and on Thursday October 10 following late call-in. Please check for any corrections that may be needed and let Jenny Foster know by Monday night, October 14th at 9 pm.
CHECK-IN TIME: Contestants are to check-in between 7:00 - 8:00 AM to pay entry fees to treasurer before you can rodeo. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. PAY FEES IN SMALL BILLS NO $50 or $100 bills.
ENTRY FEES: $25.00 per event ($10 Awards; $5 Fee, $10 Jackpot) plus a $10 Office Fee per rodeo per contestant. $17 Local fee is in addition to regular fees.
STALLS & HOOKUPS: Stalls and hook ups are not available. Horses are allowed to be tied-out to trailers. Generators are allowed.