Assistant Professor at CU Boulder
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at CU Boulder. I received my PhD from Northwestern in 2013 under the direction of Paul Goerss. My main area of interest is topology and more specifically, chromatic homotopy theory.
Tuesday 2-3 pm and Wednesday 4-5 pm, or by appointment
Publications and Preprints
- With T. Barthel and V. Stojanoska. Gross-Hopkins Duals of Higher Real K-theory Spectra. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1705.07036. Submitted for publication.
- With M. Behrens, P. Bhattacharya, D. Culver, Z. Xu. On the E2-term of the bo-Adams spectral sequence. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1702.00230. Submitted for publication.
- With K. Hess, M. Kedziorek, M. Merling, V. Stojanoska. Motivic homotopical Galois extensions. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1611.00382. To appear in Contemp. Math..
- The chromatic splitting conjecture at n = p = 2. Geom. Topol. 21 (2017) 3213–3230.
- Towards the homotopy of the K(2)-local Moore spectrum at p = 2. Adv. Math. Vol. 306. 14. January 2017. pp. 772–788.
- The algebraic duality resolution at p = 2. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 15-6 (2015), 3653–3705.
- With M. Basterra, K. Bauer, R. Eldred, B. Johnson, M. Merling, S. Yeakel. Unbased calculus for functors to chain complexes. In Women in Topology: Collaborations in Homotopy Theory, volume 641 of Contemp. Math., pages 29–48. Amer. Math. Soc., 2015
Some of the publications above are based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DMS-1612020/1725563.