How To Maintain Teeth After Getting Them Whitened
Teeth whitening is a huge investment and definitely worth it. To make the most of your pearly whites, you should learn how to maintain them to look great, so that you can shine in every holiday event, picture or meetup and blind every person you pass by!
Different types of brightening, regardless of whether by in-office treatment, at-home trays, or over-the-counter products, aren't permanent. In any case, there are a couple of up-front post-brightening tips that can enable you to keep your teeth white for a long time.
Attempt a combining brightening approach
For long lasting brightening, numerous dentists suggest a blend of in-office brightening followed by utilization of trays at home. An in-office brightening session can brighten your teeth by a few shades in only one go, and customized plate and bleach solutions can enable you to keep your pearly whites glistening longer.
Tips to keep your teeth white and bright after whitening
There are a couple of basic preventive measures you can take to help keep your lovely white smile:
- Rinse your mouth quickly subsequent to eating or drinking.
- Drink a lot of water throughout the day.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco.
- Try to avoid staining drinks, for example, wine, espresso, or tea.
- Utilize a straw when drinking carbonated beverages.
- Intake nourishments that are beneficial for your teeth, for example, apples, strawberries, celery, and leafy greens.
Maintaining your smile
In addition to the preventive measures you can take to abstain from yellowing, staining your teeth. It's imperative to keep your smile healthy to enable your smile to keep looking bright and white for as long as possible. Accomplish ideal oral wellbeing with simple, easy to follow habits:
- Brush no less than twice daily utilizing a good quality whitening toothpaste.
- Carry a toothbrush and toothpaste with you at all times so that you can brush on the go right after a meal.
- Floss every day to keep plaque away.
Also, regularly visit your dentist after every six months and arrange cleanings with your dentist! Consistent, proficient cleaning will help keep your teeth white long after whitening. During your appointment, your dentist will clean away surface stains, and help avoid discoloration. The Dentist Rapid City will give you customized recommendations to enable you to keep your teeth white so you can keep up your beautiful, bright smile longer!