Aditya College of Food Technology, Beed
B. Tech. (Food Tech.)
On the basis of the performance in XII standard, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and mathematics students are given admission to B.Tech. (Food Technology) through online admission process by Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research (MCAER), Pune. The academic programme is of four years (8 semesters).
- 12th Science passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics (PCM).
- 40% marks in PCM (for Reserved Category) & 45% marks in PCM (for Open Category).
- Appearance in MHT-CET / AIEEE Exam is compulsory.
Intake & Fees Structure:
Rs. 75,000/- Per year
Intake: 80 admission /per year
The students of the College are getting the benefits of the generosity of the Government of India and the Government of Maharashtra and other Non-Governmental organizations in the form of various scholarships. A few of them are listed below:
1. Government of India Scholarship for Backward Class Students
2. Government of India Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes Students
3. National Merit Scholarships
4. EBC Concession