Mitthulalji Sarda Polytechnic
MSP Vision & Mission
Vision & Mission
Our aim is spread and create awareness about education among common masses, particularly those who have been deprived of education for generations. To provide quality education particularly to rural backward classes and economically weaker.
“To serve the needs of society in general and the downtrodden classes in particular by imparting knowledge and developing skills and attitudes; to inculcate in them values of life to emerge as useful citizens and fully developed individuals.”
“To nourish, nurture and develop the all-round personality of students, to enable them to obtain gainful employment or self-employment”.
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
To be renowned itself as a reputed organization in engineering education and research aimed towards betterment of society.
1. To provide quality education to meet the need of profession and society.
2. Provide a learning ambience to enhance innovations, problem solving skills, leadership qualities, team-spirit and ethical responsibilities.
3. Establish Industry Institute Interaction program to enhance the entrepreneurship skills
4. Provide exposure of latest tools and technologies in the area of engineering and technology.
5. Promote research based projects/activities in the emerging areas of technology convergence.
To impart knowledge and execellence in civil engineering and technology with global perspectives to our students and to make them ethically strong engineers to create our nation.
To produce civil engineers of high calibre , technical skills and ethical values to serve the society and nation.
To make the department a centre of excellence in the field of civil engineering and allied research.
To provide knowledge base and consultancy services to the community in all areas of civil engineering.
To promote innovative and original thinking in the minds of budding engineers to face the challenges of future.
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
The Mechanical Engineering Department endeavors to be recognized globally for outstanding education and research leading to well qualified engineers, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and successful in advanced fields of mechanical engineering to cater the ever changing industrial demands and social needs.
1. To imparting highest quality education to the students to build their capacity and enhancing their skills to make them globally competitive mechanical engineers.
2. To maintaining state of the art research facilities to provide collaborative environment that stimulates faculty, staff and students with opportunities to create, analyze, apply and disseminate knowledge.
3. To provide the students with academic environment of excellence, leadership, ethical guidelines and lifelong learning needed for a long productive career.
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
To provide value based, high quality education to the students at all time. To impart and train the students both theoretically and practically on the latest developments in their branches of study.
To develop vibrant environment to achieve International Standards in learning Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
To motivate students for Excellence by providing readiness to learn, clarity of goals, focusing attention, providing feedback and reinforcement.
To encourage the students to participate in National and International Level Seminars to get awards.
To produce knowledgeable engineers to meet the industrial requirements.
To produce knowledgeable engineers to meet the industrial requirements..
To inculcate, learning for applying it professionally with ethical and socioeconomic issues.
To promote high standard of engineering education under the best Teaching - Learning process.
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
The dept of EE is committed to innovation and excellance in teaching, research and service. We plan to achieve this vision by recruiting high quality faculty and students, and by continually improve our curriculum and teachning methods. The department facilities collegial atmosphere that is conducive to intellectual and scholary pursuits of faculty and students.
The mission of the department is to achieve the following goals:
Provide high quality innovative educational programs at the undergraduates
Pursue exellence in scholary research at the frontiers of the electrical engineering.
Commit our faculty experties and modern facilities to the service of the industry, the profession, and the other constitutes in the nation.