Aditya B. Ed. College
Admission B. Ed.
- Stepwise Admission Procedure – CET
The candidate, who has passed Common Entrance Test of B.Ed. course conducted by the State Government ( Cet Cell), can apply for the admission to B.Ed. Course.
Admission will be confirmed after:
The submission of completely filled in admission form along with the required documents.
Payment of fees by Demand Draft.
Eligibility for admission:
A candidate possessing educational qualifications as prescribed by the respective State Government & N.C.T.E.
- Certificate of passing the qualifying Examination as recognized by the University.
- Statement of marks obtained by the qualifying examination, it’s attested photocopy.
- Migration Certificate (in case of students having passed the qualifying examination from the University other than the S.N.D.T. Women’s University)
- Certificate for the change in the name on account of marriage (in case of student having passed the qualifying examination under her maiden name). This certificate shall be from a special Executive Magistrate or a Magistrate bearing his office seal. Alternatively, a copy of the Government Gazette in which the change of name has been notified; may be submitted. Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificate /document as prescribed for the B.Ed. admission, by the respective Government from time to time.
- The duration of the B.Ed. Course will be of two consecutive academic terms.
- The academic year ordinarily commences in June & terminates in April
- The dates of commencement & termination of the academic year are subject to the directives of the University.