Adventure Activities in Goa For Traveler
Goa, the land of serene beauty located in the Arabian Sea is a hub to some of the most breathtaking coral reefs and marine life ever to be seen all over the world. Crowded with thousands of multi colored fish, the underwater world of Goa can be allowed a natural awe. While you experience scuba diving in Goa you enter the magical world of the underwater wonders and witness coral reefs, multi-colored striped fishes, ancient shipwrecks, as well as recently sunk ships sunk which created dazzling artificial reefs. The turquoise crystal clear water, the bountiful fish life and multi-colored reefs provide elegant backdrops for underwater photography.
Goa, almost completely enclosed by a coral reef, is a hub to many sponges, sea anemones and a variety of multi-colored fish such as the Trumpet, Boxfish, Damselfish, clown fish, as well as Goan scorpion with its dazzling orange color. These amazing colorful marine creatures and fancy vegetation add an excellent show for all scuba divers.
Things To Keep In Mind When Going For Scuba Diving In Goa
- When planning to experience Scuba diving in Goa, make sure that you book your scuba package from the best adventure operator like Picnicwale.
- Mention all the correct details about the conditions of your health and well-being.
- If you are taking any kind of medicine, antitoxin or have exhaust alcohol or drugs in the 24 hours prior. Then this info will help your scuba instructor to protect you from anything, in case of any emergencies.
- Your survival under the water surface depends upon your scuba equipment. So recheck it twice before you go for diving.
- Make sure that you have the knowledge of how to use your scuba gear. If you don’t know, ask your instructor to teach you.
- Before you go for trying Scuba dive, it is a great idea to go for travel insurance for adventure activities like scuba diving.
- Remember the main thing that experience of scuba diving should be thrilled and safe as well. So don’t put yourself in an annoying condition and also dive within your limits only.
- The climate throughout the state of Goa is tropical. Therefore, Scuba Diving is available all year round, but the best time to do Scuba diving is from the month of October to May.
Best Time for Diving in Goa
Goa is a very safe and interesting location for a diving holiday throughout the year. Even though Goa is a fantastic scuba diving destination, the months of summer that is from November to March are known to be the best time for Scuba Diving in Goa. During the months of summer, the warm water captivates a bountiful of vibrant fish and other marine life. Tourists going for scuba diving during this particular months can easily catch perception of extremely bizarre fishes which includes the parrot fish, sergeant majors, groupers, angelfish, wrasses, sweetlips, trumpet fish, clown fish, moray eels, crayfish along with a wide variety of colorful corals, sea anemones and sponges.