Fine Arts Preschool Program
Potty-trained Pre-schoolers Ages 3-5.
ADORE Fine Arts Preschool provides a Fine Arts education to children with music, dance, art, and pre-k education that focuses on developing their hearts and spirits to know that they are Adored by their Heavenly Father and respond in worship as their hearts are turned towards Him.
- Music: Children will learn about pitch, rhythm and music using instruments and their voices!
- Art: Children will be introduced to classic works of art and create their own masterpieces as they learn about colors, textures, and creating like our master Creator!
- Dance: Children will engage all parts of their body in a creative movement class that supports cognitive development, encourages creativity, supports the educational concepts from the day and teaches worship expression.
- Pre-K: Through story books, worksheets, songs and movement - children will work on pre-reading and math skills, colors, shapes, and handwriting.
- Bible and Worship: Children will memorize scripture, study Bible stories, learn how to pray for one another, enter worship time with thankful hearts and declare who God is during worship time. Teachers will focus on building up the hearts and spirits of children to know their worth and how much they are loved and Adored by Abba Father.
Many parents are looking for education opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirits of their children. Our Director, Andrea Camacho, has had this program burning in her heart for over 4 years. With her degree in Early Childhood education and background in children’s ministry, she desires this kind of program for her own preschool - aged son. After much prayer, we believe that this is the right time for a generation of young worshippers to arise and head into Kindergarten strong in mind, body, and spirit.
- ADORE will Meet Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9:00- 11:45am.
- Students do not rotate to different classes, they are guided through the full program by 1-2 teachers.
- Choice of one, two or three days a week.
- 1st Semester: August 6th - December 20th
- Fall Break Oct. 8th - 12
- Winter Break December 21st - January 10th
- 2nd Semester: January 4th - May 24th
- Spring Break March 11 - 15th
ADORE meets at The Centre School of Dance.
301 E. Spring St. Cookeville, TN 38501 (Please use the back entrance)
- One Day a week - $25 per day
- Two Days a week - $22.50 per day (10% discount!)
- Three Days a week - $20 per day (20% discount!)
- 5% Sibling Discount!
- Yearly Registration and Materials Fee: $125 per student