Per aspera ad astra!
Through the hardships, to the stars!
Nos Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
We'll either find a way... or make one.
I am fascinated by the Brain and its magnificence. I have completed my PhD research in Neuroscience at Centre for Neuroscience IISc, and I am currently working as a Postdoctoral scholar at WM Keck Centre for Neurophysics, Department of Physics and Astronomy at UCLA.
ACHIEVEMENTS, FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Senior Research Fellowship for Ph.D. research through Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India - 2014-17
- Junior Research Fellowship for Ph.D. and Lectureship in Life Sciences, CSIR, India - 2012 - All-India Rank - 56
- Scholarship for Master’s in Biotechnology through Jawaharlal Nehru University, India - 2010-12 - All-India Rank - 339
- Qualified IIT-JAM in extended merit list through Joint Entrance Test for Integrated PhD Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology - 2009 - All-India Rank – 590
- President Award in Scouting by Late Prof. A.P.J Abdul Kalam - 2005
- PhD student in Neurodynamics Lab, Centre for Neuroscience, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India - 2012-Present - Mentor - Dr. J.Balaji
- Master’s Student in Department of Studies in Biotechnology, University of Mysore, Karnataka, India - 2010-12
- Bachelor’s in Biotechnology at Alpine Institute of Paramedical Sciences - Dehradun, affiliated to HNB Garhwal Univeristy, Uttarakhand, India - 2006-09