We stay fit together!
ACIF offers employees of all the Atlas Copco and Epiroc companies in Sickla a wide variety of organized activities and discounted gym memberships for an annual membership fee of only 300 SEK . Stay fit, get to know more colleagues and make new friends by training together. We have activities to suit everyone:
- Cross-country skiing
- Floor ball
We also regularly host guest speakers on topics related to sports, fitness and the physical and psychological health benefits of training.
Sign-up to become a member is easy - use this link.
As of 2020, there will be a change to ACIF rules regarding sponsored activities. To qualify to take part in sponsored activities, where ACIF covers part of the cost, a member must be employed by a sponsoring company, e.g. Atlas Copco or Epiroc. Retirees from both companies also qualify to join ACIF activities at subsidized rates. Other members are very welcome to participate, but must pay the full fee for the event.
Details per activity:
• Golf, badminton and tennis – must be booked by an employed ACIF member. An employed member can be the host for non-members. The tennis sessions with a coach are for employed members.
• Actic, kayaking, climbing and yoga – reduced or free for employed members. Other members may participate and pay the ordinary fee.
• Arranged trips – reduced fees and prioritization of employed members. Others can join when places are available and pay the ordinary fee.
• Group activities like indoor soccer, floorball and the boot camp – open to and free for all members.
• Special activities to increase interest and membership in ACIF – prioritization for places will be given to employees.
As a member of this association, ACIF will handle certain personal data about you. This is necessary for the association to manage its membership. The association is responsible for ensuring that the processing of personal data is in accordance with applicable legislation and the Sports Association Code of Conduct for processing personal data. Your social security number may be linked to the state's personal address register (SPAR) for updating the association's membership register. This connection exists to fulfill our obligation to ensure that your personal data is up-to-date and accurate. If you have protected personal data or for other special reasons are unable to provide complete personal information, please contact the association's chairman to apply for membership.
By requesting membership you confirm that you have received this information.
NOTE: You will receive confirmation of your membership, but it may take up to two weeks.
More information from the Swedish Sports Association on personal data and privacy can be found here, in Swedish only: https://www.rf.se/globalassets/riksidrottsforbundet/dokument/personuppgifter-och-gdpr/uppforandekod_personuppgifter-och-gdpr.pdf
ACIF on social media
ACIF has a closed Facebook group for members. To follow the latest posts about our activities, use the link below to ask to be added to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2134263933515863/
Watch this space for announcements of upcoming special events and training opportunities.
Orsa ski weekend – Save the dates!
Save the dates! ACIF is planning its annual cross-country skiing training weekend in Orsa, Sweden on the weekend of January 23-26. Orsa offers first-class cross-country skiing tracks in a beautiful environment. Check out their webpage for more information: https://www.orsagronklitt.se/
More information to come.
ACIF Booking Calendar
Here members can book a golf round at Lidingo GK or a badminton or tennis court at times reserved for ACIF members. There is one ACIF booking per day allowed at the golf club. The person who books can book for up to four people. There are specific times and courts allocated for ACIF tennis and badminton.
For all sports, we help each other see the availability by booking in the calendar to the right. The person booking should enter the sport and his/hername as the booking title. Non-ACIF members are allowed to play with a member who books.
The activities and times available for booking are:
- Badminton at Badmintonstadion, court no. 8; Mondays from 17:00 to 18:00 and Thursdays from 18:00 to 19:00. Book here, then call and reserve your place at the stadium. For more info, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis at Älta Tennis Hall: Tuesdays Court 1 at 07-08 (with a coach) / Thursdays Court 3 at 07-08. For these days you can just show up. For other times, see the Tennis section for booking details. For more info, contact: Ken Lagerborg, email@example.com
- Golf at Lidingö Golf Club: All days in season. Max hcp is 32 (36) . Book first here, then call Lidingö GK and book your start time, phone no. 08-731 79 00. For more info, contact: Mathias Carlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org Request your calendar log-in details by mailing email@example.com