ABE classes are now ONLINE through Canvas!
(See below for instructions on getting access to Canvas and online courses and for other program-specific information)
If you have any questions, complete the Contact Form below or check the Contact Information section to email a specific person.
The Mt. SAC campus is currently CLOSED.
For information about ABE Programs and Services, including program requirements, please visit www.mtsac.edu/abe.
For information about Online Learning, visit www.mtsac.edu/online.
For Mt. SAC Health Alerts, please visit www.mtsac.edu/health.
Contact Information for ABE Faculty & Staff
Adult Diploma Instructors
Adult Basic Education Instructors
High School Referral Instructors
How to Claim Your Noncredit Portal (Step 1 to get onto online classes)
- Go to the Mt. SAC Noncredit Portal website at: bit.ly/NoncreditPortal
- Enter your Mt. SAC ID and click "submit" (You can find your ID # on your Mt. SAC ID card or registration printout)
- Answer all questions- You must select a noncredit course you have taken in order to claim your account. If you don’t know which to choose, see "Troubleshooting Tips" below or call (909) 274-4935.
- Write down your User Name and PIN for future reference
- Log into the Mt. SAC Portal - Click on the different links and tabs to discover all that your student account has to offer
- Update your contact information for emergency information alerts.
- If your class doesn't show up, look for BS LRN01, VOC FDB, BS LRN06, BS ASVB, BS ABE04, BS ABE02 or any BS HSE or BS HS class!
- If you get an "Authentication Error", open a new tab in your browser. Then type in www.mtsac.edu and click on "Portal Log-in" and type your user name and password.
- If you don't have or don't know your Social Security Number (SSN), type 0000 instead of a SSN.
In addition to Canvas & Zoom access, you can use the Portal to view information about Mt. SAC, find out about events on campus, update your contact and emergency information, pay or appeal parking citations, find links to Noncredit programs, get a free Mt. SAC email address (which can get you discounts on software and other products), and more!
How to Access Canvas
- Log into your portal (my.mtsac.edu)
- Click on the Canvas option in the header
- Click "Log into Mt. SAC Canvas"
- Choose your course tile
- Work on assignments
- Be sure to read directions carefully! All assignment information (points, submission type) can be found at the top
How to Access Zoom
Will be updated shortly