Innovation, productivity and growth
- Innovation and Top Income Inequality (with Philippe Aghion, Ufuk Akcigit, Richard Blundell and David Hémous) NBER Working paper 21247.
- Missing Growth From Creative Destruction (with Philippe Aghion, Timo Boppart, Peter Klenow and Huiyu Li) mimeo Stanford.
- Innovation from Exporting (with Philippe Aghion, Marc Melitz and Matthieu Lequien)
Long-Term productivity project (see the dedicated website)
- The role of production factor quality and technology diffusion in 20th century productivity growth (with Gilbert Cette and Rémy Lecat) Forthcoming in Cliometrica.
- GDP per capita in advanced countries over the 20th century (with Gilbert Cette and Rémy Lecat) Banque de France Working paper 549.
- Productivity Trends in Advanced Countries between 1890 and 2012 (with Gilbert Cette and Rémy Lecat) Review of income and wealth vol. 62(3), pages 420–444 (see also this summary).
- Long-run per-capita gross domestic product in France and the advanced countries: the role of productivity and labour," (with Gilbert Cette and Rémy Lecat. In French) Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 474(1), pages 5-34.
Corporate Real Estate
- Frictions in the corporate real-estate market, firms' relocation and employment (with Simon Ray).
- Classifying Patents Based on their Semantic Content (with Yoann Potiron and Juste Raimbault).