As you have probably heard, Alberta Health has asked people to NOT try to get a PCR test if they have a positive Rapid Antigen Test. This website has been created to give you a way to document your positive rapid antigen test results with your family doctor.
HOW TO DO IT:
1. Do your Rapid Antigen Test.
2. If positive, isolate yourself from others.
3. Click the image below and save it to your device. (Right-click it, or command-click it.)
4. Print the document and fill out the details.
5. Put your Rapid Antigen Test (showing the two lines) facing up on the box shown.
6. Take a photo and send it to your family doctor to add to their file on you.
(If the image doesn't work, click here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RXt0nWGg6lLsztaIANZZln3Fav44qQO4?usp=sharing )
This website collects ZERO data about you, other than what Google might normally collect. I, David Keegan, am not collecting your information. The only things I can see are how many people visit this website, and other general use information.