IoT HAC Pilot
(Home Automation Cloud)
Building Smart IoT services in Particle Cloud
Theme for pilot hackathon in June 2019 is home automation using particle IoT cloud. Entire series covers 3 sessions.
- L300-Particle IOT cloud basics - Manage Mesh Nodes
- L400-Developing webhooks & API's - Manage Connectivity
- L500-Building simple apps on IOT service platform MVP - Manage Data
- Pilot hackathon flyer
See hackathon dates, location and registration below.
Outcomes for growth
Design Thinking -
- Problem solving attitude
- Process engineering
- Product & Service delivery as lean startup
Hands-on Technology -
- Understand sensors
- Understand API's and JSON data
- Build webhooks, Data Analytics & Online Presentations
Technology Reads & Vids
Presenation fron dry run event - Resources page
IOT Hackathon Runbook - Resources page
- Jun 22-23 10AM-4PM Classroom - IoT Basics
- Sep 14 10AM-4PM Online - Data Analytics
- Nov 9 10AM-4PM Online - Product launch
2020 enrollments opening in fall 2019
Enrollment is Closed for 2019
- Please ensure to complete the registration before you pay.
- For PayPal DO NOT check the option Paying for Goods or a service.
- For Payment by check or cash contact Yogesh Chavarkar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost covers:
- Particle Argon
- Grove IoT Kit
- Course ware and IoT training
- Early Bird Price $100/- : April 14-28
- Regular Price $125/- : April 29 - May 5
- Credit cards may incur a small PayPal processing fee.