School of Mathematical Sciences, Monash University
9 Rainforest Walk, Room 401, Victoria 3800 Australia
Combinatorics, extremal graph theory, random graphs, Ramsey theory, Euclidean Ramsey theory, discrete geometry, complex and classical analysis
- A result in asymmetric Euclidean Ramsey theory, Discrete Mathematics 341 (2018) (with S. Tsaturian).
- Note on Ramsey theorem for posets with linear extensions, Electron. J. Combin 24 (2017) (with V. Rödl).
- An upper bound for the size of a k-uniform intersecting family with covering number k, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 147 (2017) 18–26 (with T. Retter).
- Triangle-free graphs with the maximum number of cycles, Discrete Mathematics 339 (2016) 699–711 (with D. Gunderson and S. Tsaturian).
- Mathematical Competition of Ukrainian Students 2006–2007 (in Ukrainian, with A. Anikushyn et al.), published by Litera, Kiev, Ukraine (2008) 224 pages
- A note on weak delta systems, accepted for publication in Discrete Mathematics in March 2019 (with B. Kay and V. Rödl).
- The maximum number of cycles in a graph with a fixed number of edges, submitted in March 2017 (with S.Tsaturian), arXiv: 1702. 02662.
- Properties of the Fibonacci-sum graph, submitted in October 2017 (with D. Gunderson and B. Li), arXiv: 1710. 10303.
- Maximum number of cycles in graphs and multigraphs (written under supervision of Dr. D. Gunderson).
- Generalization of Ahlofrs Lemma and boundary behaviour of analytic functions (written under supervision of Dr. N. Zorboska).
International College of Manitoba
- Math 1210 Techniques of classical and linear algebra
- Math 1300 Vector geometry and linear algebra
University of Manitoba
- Math 1700 Calculus 2
- Math 1710 Applied calculus 2
- Training University of Manitoba mathletics teams