All About Mr. Anderson
Though born in North Carolina, and then having a short stint in California, Life for me really began at age 4 in the little hamlet of Endicott. Pictured on the left, Endicott lays quietly in the middle of the wheatfields of Whitman County, Washington. With an Approximate population of 300, it provided the perfect setting for my near Idyllic childhood. (Think about the Andy Rooney show and you wouldn't be too far off). I grew up here with my Mom and Dad, My Brother and Sister.
My dad worked at the school I attended and my mom worked in the office, so needless to say I got away with nothing. During the summer in high school I worked for the local grain coop, taking wheat samples.
After my first year of college at BYU-Idaho, I lived in Honduras for a couple years. It was a life changing experience. I was able to get a handle on speaking Spanish. I learned many things while living in Central America; I'll share three here.
- I'm rich, I know this coming from a teacher. I've never known hunger, I'm rich.
- Happiness comes from the inside not outside
- One of the greatest blessing of my life was being born in the United States of America, where together we enjoy and preserve liberty.
Upon resuming my schooling at BYU-Idaho. My brother had become a teacher, and become engaged to my future sister in law (also a teacher). My sister was 3 semesters away from Graduating with a degree in English teaching. I couldn't decide and changed my major so many times I ended up with a degree in 'University Studies'.
After graduating, I worked in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry for a few years.
This brings us up to last year. I worked as a paraprofessional last year. I had so much fun with the sixth graders, I decided to take a try at the family business!
Trivia about me
- Jonathon Livingston Seagull
- Bonds that Make us Free
- Enders Game
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
- A Christmas Carol
- Inception (Basically any Christopher Nolan movie)
- The Bourne movies...with the exception of the one without Matt Damon
- Muppet Treasure Island
- The Majestic
- The Dark Knight
- The Truman Show
- Small amounts of sour patch gummi kids