43rd LQP "Foundations and Constructive Aspects of QFT"
First Italian Workshop of the LQP series
February 20-22 , 2019
Galileo Galilei Institute, Largo Enrico Fermi, 250125 Firenze, Italy
For the first time, a workshop of the series LQP “Foundations and Constructive Aspects of QFT” will be held in Italy, at the Galileo Galilei Institute of Florence.
The workshop aims to feature recent developments in quantum field theory, operator algebras, non-commutative geometry, quantum statistical mechanics, quantum information, quantum gravity and cosmology, and related topics.
There will be review talks to stimulate discussion and new research lines.
We encourage Master and Ph.D. students and young Postdocs to present their works.
Due to legislative constraints, financial support for travel and lodging expenses can be provided only to speakers for the length of the workshop. The deadline for talk application and financial support is December 14, 2018.
- Maria Paola Lombardo (INFN, Florence)
- Roberto Longo (Rome Tor Vergata)
- Vincenzo Morinelli (Rome Tor Vergata)
- Gerardo Morsella (Rome Tor Vergata)
- Giuseppe Ruzzi (Rome Tor Vergata)
- CMTP - “Center for Mathematics and Theoretical Physics”, Rome.
- ERC Advanced Grant 669240 QUEST “Quantum Algebraic Structures and Models”.
- MIUR Excellence Department Project awarded to the Department of Mathematics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, CUP E83C18000100006.
- MIUR-FARE R16X5RB55W QUEST-NET "Operator Algebras and (non)-equilibrium Thermodynamics in Quantum Field Theory”