When: 10/14/2018 Sunday - 10/21/2018 Sunday
Where: eastern Caribbean cruise, from Fort Lauderdale, FL, and returns to Fort Lauderdale
Fares: $810.00 per person or $1620.00 per cabin; the price is not guaranteed and please contact Jennifer Chang for the details
Registration includes 3 Steps:
Step-2, Jennifer Chang, our dedicated travel agent will contact you for financial details; her Contact Information;
Step-3, Jennifer will confirm your registration with NTUG coordinator.
Additional Questions and Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Memories from 2017 (去年此時)
List of Participants (目前報名的名單)
Travel Agent's Contact Information (旅行經紀人聯絡)
Planned Activities (節目單草稿)
Ship: Royal Caribbean Cruises the Allure of the Seas
About the ship - There are a lot of options on Royal Caribbean’s 4,074-passenger Allure of the Seas, which launched in late 2010, and was refurbished in 2015. Like on its sister ship, Oasis of the Seas, you'll find seven distinct neighborhoods to explore and 18 decks of action-packed activities.
Sail Date: Sunday, Oct 14, 2018 from Fort Lauderdale, United States
Return Date: Sunday, Oct 21, 2018 to Fort Lauderdale, United States
1. The cruise ship departure time is 10/14/2018 4:30 PM. We can check in starting 12 noon, and all of us should complete check-in process by 3:30 pm. You can book your flight accordingly.
2. The cruise ship return to Ft. Lauderdale on 10/21/2018 6:30AM. The recommended return flight should be after 11:30AM, 10/21/2018, which would allow you to have enough time to leave ship and get to airport.
Transportation fee between the Fort Lauderdale airport and pier (Port Everglades) : NOT provided by our group
CRUISE COMPANY ASKS THE FEE FOR $19 PER PERSON EACH WAY AND IT IS BASED ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE THERE IS NO ANY BUS SCHEDULE.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 GUEST TRAVELING TOGETHER, THE BEST WILL BE JUST BY AIRPORT TAXI.
Taxi Fare from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to Port Everglades is typically around $15. If you purchased an air/sea travel package, transfers are usually included. For a taxi from the Port to downtown Fort Lauderdale, expect to pay about $18 to $20, depending on your destination.
SEE THE INFO LISTED IN BELOW. http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/transportation/
Conveniently located in the heart of Broward County, Port Everglades is easily accessible by car, taxi, bus, rail and ship. It is the only port in the nation located adjacent to an airport, making it easy to fly and cruise in the same day.
Port Everglades has three entrances:
- 17th Street, located at Eisenhower Boulevard
- State Road 84, located just east of US 1, located at Spangler Boulevard
- I-595 East, located at Eller Drive
Each entrance has a security checkpoint where cruise guests and visitors age 18 and older are required to provide the following:
- Government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license or passport)
- Cruise documents
No weapons are allowed on Port property in accordance with Florida State Statue 311.12(7) and your vehicle may be subject to search.
Travel Tip: Transfers from Port Everglades to the airport or hotel are often included in many cruise packages. Check with your cruise line or travel agent for details.
Port Everglades is easily accessible from all major highways:
- From I-95 south: take Exit #26 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- From I-95 north: take Exit #24 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- From I-75 north or south: take Exit #19 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades
- From the Florida Turnpike north or south: take Exit #54 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
For those who are already in the Fort Lauderdale area, the 17th Street or State Road 84 entrances may be more convenient. Signage inside Port Everglades will direct you to parking garages and terminals.
The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is just minutes away from Port Everglades on U.S. 1 and is served by most major airlines. Although it's a short distance, we suggest you allow at least 45 minutes between flight arrival and cruise check-in time to claim luggage and fill out forms at the terminal. The Miami International Airport is 30-45 minutes south of Port Everglades via I-95.