IT’S PS 87 AUCTION TIME…
Mark your calendars! This year’s PS 87 Annual Auction will take place on April 1, 2017 at Congregation Rodeph Sholom (7 West 83rd St) and promises to be a magical and meaningful evening when our community comes together for our school’s largest fundraising event. Our auction theme this year is “City of Dreams” and in turn, we are dreaming big and hope you will too.
Did you know the annual auction supports almost half of the PA budget? Every penny we raise supports our school’s critical programs including academic and arts enrichment, Kindergarten assistant teachers, literacy intervention, recess coaches, wellness initiatives and much more – all of which are vital to our children's education, health and safety. To make the night a success, we need our amazing PS 87 community to come together.
What you can do to help…
Start collecting auction items! We ask all PS 87 families to donate at least one item. But please don’t stop there! Dream BIG - the more donated items and services you contribute, the more funds we can raise for our school.
POTENTIAL DONATION IDEAS (Live or Silent)
- Are you a season ticket holder? Work in the theater or music industry? Sports, theater and concert tickets are great items to donate.
- Own a vacation home you'd be willing to rent to a PS 87 family? Going on vacation? Ask the hotel/ski resort/b&b/cruise for a donation to the school - you never know! Dream Big!
- Gift certificates to restaurants, spas, retail stores in our neighborhood and beyond are all sought after items!
- Camps and children’s classes - ask wherever your child attends!
- Signed memorabilia, clothing, jewelry, accessories... Have a favorite shop? Ask if we can auction off an evening there when guests get a percentage off (it's a win-win!)
- Access to a priceless experience? (movie premieres, celebrity meet and greets, private parties featuring a famous chef or sommelier, tours around an interesting workplace)
If you have any leads, suggestions or questions please reach out directly to the auction co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation, either fill out the enclosed donation form or submit via the online link: https://ps87.ejoinme.org/2017donationform
We look forward to sharing in this special evening with you as we support our kids in this ‘City of Dreams’!
Melissa Burnazian and Michole Eisenberg