The 11th International Workshop on the Oceanography and Fisheries Science of the East China Sea
(2017 ECS Workshop, Nagasaki, Japan)
We would like to thank all the participants for helping us provide a fantastic workshop.
Important Announcement: Hotels in Nagasaki may be very difficult to reserve during this period so do so as soon as possible.
Abstracts are due on 2017 October 31.
The final workshop schedule, titles of the oral and poster presentations, and abstracts are online! Note the student session schedule included in the workshop schedule.
Keynote and Special Sessions Abstracts
Oral and Poster Session Abstracts
Important things to note.
- The registration will start at 11:00 on November 10. We will also hand out lunch boxes (bento boxes) at this time.
- The slides of the Oral Presentations should be submitted to the workshop staff at the reception desk on Nov. 10 at the registration reception desk.
- Poster Sessions will be held on November 11 from 15:45 to 17:45 in the G-3A.
- The reception will be on November 11 and start from 18:00 at the Second Floor of the Campus Cafeteria.
- The Student Session will be on November 11 from 12:00 to 13:35 In the G38.
Dates: 2017 November 10 - 12
Venue: Bunkyo Skyhall, Nagasaki University
The location of the venue, Bunkyo Skyhall (長崎大学 文教スカイホール) is given below.
The Second Circular can be downloaded below.
Special Course for Students: International Marine Practice on East China Sea
This is a short course from held during and after the Workshop. More information in the PDF below.
Organizer: Graduate School of Fisheries and Environmental Sciences, Nagasaki University (NU); Faculty of Fisheries (NU); Organization for Marine Science and Technology (NU)
Co-Organizers: Jeju National University, University of the Ryuykyus, Shanghai Ocean University, National Taiwan Ocean University
Local Organizing Committee Members
- Professor Tetsuji Muto
- Professor Katsuyasu Tachibana
- Professor Hideaki Nakata
- Professor Kimihiro Yamashita
- Professor Atsushi Ishimatsu
- Professor Jiro Okada
- Associate Professor Gregory N. Nishihara
- Associate Professor Shigeto Taniyama
- Associate Professor Naoki Yagishita
- Associate Professor Katsuya Hirasaka
- Assistant Professor Seiji Takeuchi
- Assistant Professor Tadanori Fujino
2017ecsworkshop at gmail.com
The official language of the workshop is English.
This page will be continuously updated as we slowly prepare for the workshop.