The 11th International Workshop on the Oceanography and Fisheries Science of the East China Sea
(2017 ECS Workshop, Nagasaki, Japan)
Important Announcement: Hotels in Nagasaki may be very difficult to reserve during this period so do so as soon as possible.
Dates: 2017 November 10 - 12
Venue: Bunkyo Skyhall, Nagasaki University
The Second Circular can be downloaded below.
Special Course for Students: International Marine Practice on East China Sea
This is a short course from held during and after the Workshop. More information in the PDF below.
Organizer: Graduate School of Fisheries and Environmental Sciences, Nagasaki University (NU); Faculty of Fisheries (NU); Organization for Marine Science and Technology (NU)
Co-Organizers: Jeju National University, University of the Ryuykyus, Shanghai Ocean University, National Taiwan Ocean University
Local Organizing Committee Members
- Professor Tetsuji Muto
- Professor Katsuyasu Tachibana
- Professor Hideaki Nakata
- Professor Kimihiro Yamashita
- Professor Atsushi Ishimatsu
- Professor Jiro Okada
- Associate Professor Gregory N. Nishihara
- Associate Professor Shigeto Taniyama
- Associate Professor Naoki Yagishita
- Associate Professor Katsuya Hirasaka
- Assistant Professor Seiji Takeuchi
- Assistant Professor Tadanori Fujino
2017ecsworkshop at gmail.com
The official language of the workshop is English.
This page will be continuously updated as we slowly prepare for the workshop.