We are looking for you!
We want to make Calgary's BSides event a great success, but we can't do it without great volunteers! A background in IT and Security is not required. All you need is a great attitude, a pair of helping hands, and a desire to help make Calgary BSides a great event! This is the perfect opportunity for students to network with fellow technical and security minded individuals.
All volunteers will receive a complimentary pass to both days of the conference, a cool t-shirt as well as complimentary refreshments and a light lunch.
Volunteer passes are non-transferable. A certificate of volunteer participation is available for anyone who requires one.
Areas and roles that we are looking with Volunteers include :
- Registration Desk (October 19th Morning)
- Security (October 19th and 20th)
- Runners / General Assistance (October 19th and 20th)
- Food and Beverage Assistants (October 19th and 20th)
- Auditorium Assistants (October 19th and 20th) - A/V experience an asset
- Setup & Take down (early October 19th and Late October 20th)
To register please click on the link below and fill out the corresponding form. Please ensure to include an active email and phone number so that we can contact you for placement as the event date closes.