About Taiwan Geometry Symposium: The purpose of the Taiwan Geometry Symposium is to foster discussions and interactions within the geometry community in Taiwan. It hopes to meet regularly in the years to come, running on a Saturday from late morning to late afternoon, with 3-4 speakers.
The activity will rotate among Taipei, Hsin-Chu and Tainan. We encourage everyone who is interested in Geometry, and particularly students, postdoctoral fellows and young scholars to participate in the Symposium. This semester's symposium will be held at National Sun Yat-sen University (國立中山大學) on November 16th, 2019.
Location of the Symposium: SC3001, 3rd floor in the College of Science Building
Click the button to register. Please register by November 6th, 2019.
- Chi-Hin Chan 陳子軒, National Chiao-Tung University
- Yi-Sheng Wang 王以晟, National Center for Theoretical Sciences
- Eugene Xia 夏杼, National Cheng Kung University
- Chih-Wei Chen 陳志偉, National Sun Yat-sen University
- River Chiang 江孟蓉, National Cheng Kung University
- Nan-Kuo Ho 何南國, National Tsing Hua University
- Chung-Jun Tsai 蔡忠潤, National Taiwan University
- Mao-Pei Tsui 崔茂培, National Taiwan University