123hp.com printer setup
123.hp.com/setup - Download Printer Software - hp123.com/setup
123.hp.com printer setup - Install and download HP Printer driver software for HP printer setup. If you want to scan your documents with a 123.hp.com/setup scanner, you need to install the printer scanner driver in order to connect the Printer scanner and your devices. In addition, you can start connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices by using the USB port.
How to download and install HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
1. Turn on your HP printer and your computer
2. Open the default browser and paste this URL 123.hp.com/setup
· For this, you need to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer.
· Click download to get the software required for your printer.
3. Enter HP Printer model number in the required field
4. Choose the printer driver
5. Click on download button
6. Find the file in your downloaded folder and run the downloaded software to install the drivers
123.HP.com Printer setup Wireless Protected Setup
Are you finding the printer wireless printer driver? You will get the recent version of printer drivers, software and firmware for both Windows and MAC operating system in a click as in 123.hp.com. for the ease of users, we also offer the instructions for installing the downloaded drivers to your Windows or MAC PC.
123.HP.com Printer setup Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Find and open printer control panel and click on wireless icon.
3. The wizard analyses and depicts list of available networks.
4. Find the network name to complete the connection setup. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
5. If required, fill the SSID and password of your home network and then connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com/setup.
6. The printer can also be connected directly to your router using the WPS button. Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer directly to the home
123 HP Printer Driver Installation
Installation of the Printer Driver for Windows
To Install the printer for windows, here is a step by step hp printer guide:
1. Use the drivers that exists in windows operating system
2. The print driver for windows provides functionality for printers
3. Disconnect USB cables that are connected to your printer
4. Under ‘Change Device Installation Settings’ section, just click on ‘Yes’ and save your changes
5. Now connect your printer with a USB cable or through the local network.
6. Finally install the 123.hp.com/setup printer driver.
Installation of the Printer Driver for Mac OS
To install the driver in the Mac OS X, you need to use the Apple Software update
1. In the ‘System Preferences’ section just choose ‘Printers & Scanners’
2. Under the printers list, tap the ‘-’ sign to delete it from printer list and then ‘+’ sign to add it again
3. Lastly, you will be prompted to install the software and then click on ‘Download and Install’ button for completing the installation process.
Installation of the Printer Driver on smartphone
In order to install the printer on your smartphone, determine the network name that you want to configure and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your mobile device to the network you found. To do that, just go to your mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and find the network.
2. Now you are ready to print.
123.hp.com Printer Setup on Windows
123.Hp.com printer setup on Windows – learn how?
Before you set up your 123.HP.com/setup printer with the recommended software for HP on your computer, you will get installed printer driver to access the features that the printer supports. It is beneficial when you print documents, photos, and web pages as it helps in changing color, paper, quality settings, and more.
For more information, you can see the instructions in the document that you find by opening the HP printer setup by windows print driver.
Steps to setup 123.hp.com Printer Setup on Windows:-
Open the print settings window
Here are the steps to learn how to launch the HP Print Driver on windows:
1. Turn on your computer and open the document file or photo, and then click Print.
a new window appears in front displaying general settings for the print job, including a menu for selecting the printer to use for printing.
2. From the main printer window, open Document Properties to access the printer settings. The name of the button or link depends on the process:
Word Microsoft : [Printer Properties] to click
Paint and WordPad : [Basic] Click the
Windows Photo Viewer : the bottom right of the screen [options] and click,
Print settings window: [Printer Properties] to click
PDF Reader Adobe : [Properties] to click
3. For more settings, Click the Advanced button to access the more features.
HP Printer Setup By USB
HP printer setup by USB cable connection to your Windows operating system. In order to get maximum support from a USB-connected printer, you need to install the full-featured HP driver.
Step 1: Preparing to 123.HP.com Printer Setup By USB Drive
Once you review the requirements for 123.HP.com printer setup, just delete the previously installed printers from Windows to make it ready for USB connection setup and driver installation process.
1. Check the requirements before getting started:
The printer must be turned on and ready to use.
Must have a USB cable that is less than 3 meters (9 feet 10 inches) long.
Does your computer contain USB port? If you are connecting it via a USB hub or docking station, the printer you connected may not receive enough power to function properly.
If you connect the USB cable with your computer before installing the HP driver, just follow the steps below to remove it from the installed device. If not, proceed to the next step to install the driver.
2. Then Remove the USB cable from your device. while you install the drivers, do not reconnect the cable.
3. Find the ” devices ” option in Windows and open the Devices and Printers control panel settings from there.
4. Just right-click the icon, then clicks Remove Device. If you have seen multiple icons on the same printer, delete them all.
5. Close everything and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Install the driver then set up the connection
Here is a second phase to Download and install the best printer driver:
1. First of all, enter the access to your printer model and download the driver with given instructions.
2. As per your printer model, the driver-guided installation app HP Easy Start will be downloaded.
You need to follow the instructions to open the file that you have downloaded and then launch the setup once the driver has been downloaded. If you have successfully complete the process, you do not need to complete the rest of the steps in this section.
If the downloading process get fails or your printer does not appear on “www.123.hp.com/setup”, resume it with the below given step to install the driver from the HP website.
3. Once you have entered your printer model, verify that is the version of the operating system correct or not.
4. In order to identify products, the page displays, the [printer] ,enter model number of the printer, and [send] and click.
5. If you want to change the operating system, go to change option, select the version, then click Change
6. To download the full package, click Download under the printer header.
7. If it requires to slelect printer connection, select USB to continue and complete the setup.
8. You can print, scan, or fax depends on the capabilities of your printer.
123.Hp.com printer setup by wireless – learn how?
If you want to connect your 123.HP.com/printer setup to your local Wi-Fi network as well as print wirelessly from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Here are the two steps to connect printer wireless:
Step 1: Connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network
First of all, connect the printer to the local wireless network with which the computer or mobile device is connected.
The steps that are shown below apply if you have changed your Internet service provider. But in case if you want to install a new router and reconnect your printer.
1. ” Provide WPS PIN for your printer. However if you receive a message displays the window [Cancel] , follow the following steps.
2. Take the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
3. Turn on the printer and check whether ink cartridges installed and the tray is loaded with paper or not.
4. Connect the printer to your local network.
Printers with Touch Screen Control Panel :
1. In your printer, go to the [wireless] [Settings] or open the Restore Settings and select (or similar option).
2. enter your network name (SSID) and password.
3. Open the [Network Settings] from the menu Wireless Setup Wizard, then select your network name and enter the password you have submitted before.
Printers without a touch screen control panel :
1. In the printer, click and hold Wireless button for 5 seconds or until the light begins to blink. After that, Press and hold the Wireless and Power buttons together on the backside of printer.
2. Then press and hold the Wi-Fi Protected Settings WPS button on the printer router until it begins. The light on the printer goes off when the connection is complete.
But If in case your router does not have a WPS button , continue with the steps below:
a) Download HP Smart-Mac App Store and install the HP Smart app from (English).
b) Printer with touch screen: Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons till the lights flash .
c) HP laser printers without a touch screen : Press and hold the Wireless button until the caution light flashes . The printer may restart.
Step 2: Add the printer to your computer or mobile device
First of all, Install the 123.HP.COM Printer Setup By Wireless software or app to complete the printer connection.
1. Find the connected Device with wireless network connection.
2. Open the URL www.123.hp.com/setup and enter the printer details like model name and number.
3. You need to download the driver or HP software in your device like mobile phone or desktop.
4. Open the dowloaded HP Smart software and follow the gievn instructions to complete the wireless connection setup.
5. If the window appears and asked you to enter “Confirm Printer PIN” during setup, enter the PIN on the label attached to your printer. In case you need password, enter your PIN as your password.
How to Do 123.HP.COM Printer Setup on MAC
123.HP.COM printer setup on Mac operating system– as we all know Mac offers inbuilt printing features for Apple macbooks and iphones. One can print from most of the available apps in the apple.
How to setup and Install HP printer
Fistly, connect your printer to your same network that your mac is connected to.
printers with touch screen: In the printer, select the menu and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard. After that follow the given instructions to connect the printer.
Connect the printer wirelessly with the button:
Press and Hold the wireless button for 3 seconds until the light blinks. Then Press the WPS button on your router until the printer connect to the network.
USB Connection : on the backside of printer USB port, Connect the USB cable with that.
In Wired Network Connection : Connect your USB cable to the printer’s Ethernet port and also with a free port on your router. The green light on the port should be turned on.
2. Open a document that you want to print and click print. However if it is showing your printer in the given printers list, choose your printer and print the document.
Step 2: How to Add the AirPrint printer to your printer queue?
This procedure is helpful if you have added AirPrint in System Preferences.
1. Go to Apple menu, click System Preferences , then click Print & Scan option to print.
2. if you found your printer name in the list,
following these steps:
If you found your printer listed, just delete it first and add it again for AirPrint.
Choose the printer you want to remove
click minus sign
then click the plus sign in order to add a printer or scanner that you want to connect
enter the printer name you want to add
still if your printer does not appear, go to the FAQ and resolve connectivity error.
Once you resolved your connectivity issue, follow the next steps that ate given below
1. Make sure AirPrint is shown in Printing menu, then click Add .
4. Open a document or image file that you want to print and print it again.