Documents & Information for bulldogs Parents
2019 Concession Stand Sign Up Form:
- Coming Soon!
2019 PIZZA fundraiser information
- Pizzas can be sold through Monday, May 6, 2018.
- Order forms and money are due on May 6th at the Farmers and Merchants Bank.
- Pizzas will be made in the Berlin High School Commons on Saturday, May 18th from 8:00 a.m. until finished.
- $2.00 per pizza sold will be refunded to the participant the day that pizzas are made to help defray the registration cost.
Registration for The 2019 Season
Registration forms can be printed at home or completed at our sign up days:
- Monday April 8th, 2018 @ Clay Lamberton Cafeteria
- Saturday May 4th @ Park and Rec Sign Up Day
Berlin Bulldogs Mission Statement:
The mission of Berlin Youth Football and Cheerleading Inc. shall be to provide a football and cheerleading program for the youth of Berlin and the surrounding communities for the purpose of fun, education, and charity.
The mission will be achieved by providing supervised competitive football games and cheerleading competitions under the rules and regulations of the Mid State Youth Football and Cheerleading Conference. The emphasis is on academics, participation, sportsmanship, and the physical and mental development of each participant. Winning shall not be the primary focus.