Documents & Information for bulldogs Parents
concession help wanted:
Parents, we need your help with the concession stand at our home games! Fill out the form below to sign up.
Candy Bar Fundraiser Information:
- The chocolate bar sale begins on Wednesday, August 9th. Boxes of candy bars will be available at practice.
- Each bar is sold for $1 and there are 40 per box. ($40 total per box.)
- Candy money can be turned in at practice most Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- This fundraiser helps to pay for our game day referees.
- Families may sell as many boxes as they are able.
- 9/24 Update: As the season draws to a close please be sure to turn in your candy bar money. The organization needs your support with this fundraiser.
Berlin Bulldogs Mission Statement:
The mission of Berlin Youth Football and Cheerleading Inc. shall be to provide a football and cheerleading program for the youth of Berlin and the surrounding communities for the purpose of fun, education, and charity.
The mission will be achieved by providing supervised competitive football games and cheerleading competitions under the rules and regulations of the Mid State Youth Football and Cheerleading Conference. The emphasis is on academics, participation, sportsmanship, and the physical and mental development of each participant. Winning shall not be the primary focus.
Registration Forms for The 2017 Season
Registration forms can be printed at home or completed at our sign up days:
- Monday March 27th at Berlin Lanes
- Thursday March 30th at Berlin Lanes
- Saturday May 6th at Clay Lamberton
Pizza Fundraiser Information:
Pizza Fundraiser Information
Pizzas can be sold until Friday, May 12th, 2017. Pizzas will be made on Saturday, May 20th at Berlin High School.
Participants receive $2 per pizza toward their registration fee if they help with pizza making.