Continental Math League
REGISTRATION IS FINISHED.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SIGNED UP!
If you would like more information on CML at VHEC, visit the Registration page.
Meet 1 -Thursday, November 1 2018; Meet 2 - Tuesday, November 27 2018;
Meet 3 - Wednesday, January 9, 2019; Meet 4 - Thursday, January 31, 2019;
Meet 5 - Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Students participating require average reading comprehension and analytical reasoning capabilities. Their computational skills should be appropriate to their grade level.
- All CML experiences are designed to both maximize student opportunites to participate and to improve their problem solving capabilities.
- Your students will be participating with other students on the same grade level from schools all over the United States.
- These activities may be conducted in class during regular school hours without any additional time or transportation requirements.
Meet and Contest Operations
- Each student is to work independently within the prescribed time period.
- Each Meet or Contest is to be held on the day that it is scheduled or the nearest possible day.
- There is NO restriction as to how many students may participate in the Meets or Contests.
- Meets and Contests are to be proctored and graded by the school with answer keys provided by CML.
- The top 6 scores on the sheet will be the team’s score for each Meet or Contest.
- It is also expected that each advisor will preserve the integrity of the Meets or Contest by adhering to the appropriate time limitation and by maintaining adequate security of the materials prior to each event.