Miss Donahue's Class
My name is Miss Donahue and I am very excited to be your child’s 4th grade teacher!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
If you ever have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me at:
**However I will be more available through messaging in Class Dojo**
Important Information for Miss Donahue’s Class
About My Classroom
- I am organized & structured, with clear routines and rules set in place.
- Tallwood Elementary School is a digital learning school so most of our classroom learning will be done through the use of technology!
- Though I am structured, I love to have fun in my classroom! I have a very hands-on teaching approach, and I understand that kids learn in a variety of different ways. Through small groups, whole group, acting out scenes, creating projects, exciting experiments, and fun review games; I think the kids will enjoy my class!
- My behavior management method is the use of Class Dojo, I believe in positive reinforcement and that each student needs encouragement. This is also the best way to contact me.
Homework = Reading 30 minutes every night and center work not finished during school
School Day Schedules
P.E. (daily) @ 10:20-11:00 **Remember to wear closed toe shoes**
Lunch @ 11:33-12:03
Art (Monday) and Music (Wednesday) @ 1:35-2:15
How to be Successful in this Class
- Stay focused & ask questions
- Work hard in all studies
- Follow Directions and be on time each day