Division Leadership Conference 2018
A Division Leadership Conference (commonly abbreviated as DLC) is a gathering of the Officers of the Grand Lodge of Virginia, the various District Officers, and the local Lodge officers and Brethren for the purpose of Masonic education and interaction.
There are multiple conferences scheduled every year as an opportunity for the Grand Lodge Officers to meet with Brethren from all across the Commonwealth to exchange thoughts and ideas, and to discuss plans for the future of the Grand Lodge of Virginia.
2018 Dates and Locations (click for Google Maps link)
- 1/19 Fri 6 pm Keysville Southside VA CC 200 John Daniel Rd, Keysville VA 23947
- 1/20 Sat 8 am Richmond Richmond SR 4204 Hermitage Rd, Richmond, VA 23227
- 2/10 Sat 8 am Waynesboro Bridge Christian Church 1275 Goose Creek Rd, Fishersville, Virginia 22939
- 2/23 Fri 6 pm Norfolk 7001 Granby Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23505
- 2/24 Sat 6 pm Newport News Newport News SR 65 Saunders Road, Newport News, Virginia 23601
- 3/2 Fri 6 pm Abingdon Virginia Highlands CC 100 VHCC Drive, Abingdon, Virginia 24210
- 3/3 Sat 8 am Roanoke Roanoke SR 622 Campbell Avenue SW, Roanoke, Virginia 24016
- 3/9 Fri 6 pm Warrenton Our Saviour Lutheran Church 6194 Dumfries Rd, Warrenton, Virginia 20187
- 3/10 Sat 8 am Alexandria Alexandria SR 1430 W Braddock Road, Alexandria, Virginia 22302
DLC Schedule (PDF, 2 pages; 0.2 MB)
DLC Agenda (PDF; 4 pages; 0.6 MB)
Casual dress, appropriate to the weather. The buildings may start cool and grow warmer as the session goes on
Who should/can attend?
Any Virginia Mason is encouraged to attend. There is no tiled session, and no requirement that you hold an officer’s position. This is a great introduction for newly raised Master Masons, as well as long-time members and seasoned Past Masters.
- Please bring your dues card for rapid registration
- Bring your thoughts, issues, and readiness to engage your Brethren across the Division and Grand Lodge Officers (individually and in the breakout sessions) to improve yourself in Masonry
Please give your input here to make our next sessions better.