The purpose of the Valor Infinity Studios Unpaid Intern Program is to provide a program for students to learn and produce their own live content, work on existing content that the studio has in production, or a combination of both (broadcasting, film, music composition or gaming). This program will be broken up into six-month periods (blocks) and will include one or more of the following:
- Preparation and Production of a Podcast Show.
- Equipment selection, operation and maintenance.
- Recording a show (Solo, group, arranging guests and utilizing a producer).
- Distribution of content, publicity, and branding your show.
- Film Logistics/Location Planning
- Production Overview
- Prop and Set Design
- Script Development
- Table Top Role-Playing Game Development
- Video Game Development
- Card Game Development
- Scoring a music composition for a film.
Office Management/Studio Operations:
- Customer Service
- Sales and Inventory
- Actor and Client Operations
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited University with a 2.5 GPA and maintain some type of community service involvement whether it is volunteering for a local non-profit, taking part in some type of annual fundraiser or planning a community involvement project through the studio etc. We are currently in talks with faculty at Montana Tech to do a joint program. As information becomes available we will post it here.