intern at vaco
If you are planning to embark on a career in the fields of foreign languages or market research, then an internship at Vaco Taipei is ideal for you!
The Vaco Internship Program offers practical work experience on the market research product using policy content review, enhancing your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can help you prepare for your future career.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Content / policy review of surveys coming from different countries and languages
- Survey testing, data analysis and reporting
- Daily communication (calls, emails, chat, etc) with team members around the globe
- Working hours: Interns are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
What are the requirements?
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and one of the following:
- Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Slavic, Turkish and/or European languages
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of computer systems and office-related software
- Strong time-management skills
- Should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Courses or experience -- including that gained through an internship -- in marketing, strategy, economics, operations, and/or statistics is preferred, but not required
- Some overseas experience preferred (e.g., foreign exchange program)
What do you need to prepare?
- Copy of diploma (if you have just recently graduated)
- All fields marked with * are mandatory
- You can only use English in applying
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within 2 months, it means that your application unfortunately has not been successful