All VUSD schools use School Loop for the school web site, though elementary and secondary differ. At secondary, students, teachers and courses are uploaded nightly from Aeries, and teachers have an online gradebook. Elementary sites do not have gradebooks or accounts for parents and students.
School Loop Google Classroom integration will be turned on in Jan., 2017 for secondary schools.
Secondary School Loop
Gradebook Help Pages
- New - Oct. 2015 CSV import of grades - from School City, Google classroom, or any file with student ID.
- Full (26 page) School Loop Overview - Ali Eeds, VHS
- Managing Gradebooks - setup "scenarios" for new quarters and semesters. VUSD generally uses Scenario #1
Other Help documents
- Google Drive integration - or the companion Google Drive for Students demonstrates how to link School Loop lockers to a Google drive.
- Posting Debts from Aeries to School Loop - task for library techs and staff
At elementary, School Loop is simply an optional class web page for teachers, created on request.
- Elementary has NO GRADEBOOKS and NO student or parent logins to the site.
- Class web pages can display student assignments, calendar events, news, photos and blogs to be seen by the general public. Contact Aaron Stephens, Andrew Hyland, or Dawn Marsh in technology to have a login set up for you. See the directions below on building your class web page.
Tech Help PDFs for School Loop Web Pages
Web Page help