Destiny is the district's web-based library card catalog and textbook inventory.
Students are uploaded nightly through Aeries, and they may log in to view checkouts. Each teacher in the district should also have a login to Destiny using their district username and password.
Tech Help Documents for Students
- Searching in Destiny with Basic, Power, and Visual Searches
- Log in to view checkouts and put items on hold - Print Directions / Video Directions
Tech Help Documents for Library Techs
- LIBRARY: Adding New Library Books to the Collection
- LIBRARY: Merging Library Title Records
- LIBRARY: Calculating Due Date - using the calendar, and setting a fixed date to override the calendar.
- LIBRARY: Settings and reports for Library Holds
- RESOURCES: Textbook Transfers - requesting textbooks from school to school
- RESOURCES: Setting Textbook Location and Status (an alternative to checking out to patrons.)
- RESOURCES: Adding Class Novels to Destiny Resource Manager
- PATRONS: Adding Staff Patron accounts
- PATRONS: Printing barcodes in Aeries - helpful for secondary classes doing checkouts
- OTHER: Buying more scanners - Small gray 5300 model is $149 plus $17 for the stand.
- OTHER: Contacting Follett Tech support - Library techs only, please
- OTHER: Posting Debts from Aeries to School Loop