Aeries.net Gradebook Help for Elementary
- Setting the Minimum Scale - optional floor scale so assignments scored as missing or zero will be credited 50% or more.
- Formative-Summative weighting optional.
- Dropping students from the gradebook
Working with Assignments
- Adding an Assignment print directions or in video overview. Both include the steps to align the assignment to the standards.
- Video on checking assignment standards codes - by comparing the "Manage Assignments" window to our report card samples with Standards codes.
- Fixing Scores Not Applicable Error - directions for fixing an error when scores for assignments can't be entered in the new trimester.
Working with Report Cards
- Manually enter marks and the workaround for toggling without a mouse.
- Load from Gradebooks (printed directions) or in video
- Printing Report Cards - batch printing directions.
- Sample VUSD report cards - from the 2016-17 school year
More help from Aeries web site