Mass & Coronavirus: 7 Ways We're Doing It at Newman
Please Note: this is FOR THE PRESENT. These procedures may change. PLEASE:
1) Sit only with your group, six feet from anyone else. The pews have marks to help you.
2) Ushers will be happy to seat you, too.
3) We will not be singing, and hymnals have been removed.
4) Bishop DeGrood has asked that people be "encouraged to wear a mask" in church. Please do!
5) Use the floor marks to create distance while going to, and receiving, Communion.
6) Use the center aisles to go to the sanctuary, the outer aisles to return to your seat. If you are sitting in the center pews, please go all the way to the back of the church before you return to your seat.
7) Those receiving Communion in the hand will receive first; those receiving on the tongue, please wait so that Father can sanitize before each communicant receives.
*Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the Chapel.
**Holy water is available in a bottle in the font. Or ask, and we will happily give you your own bottle of Holy Water.
WHEN IN DOUBT, PLEASE ASK! Thank you for your patience;
and Thank You Jesus for Mass!
CONNECT with US and RECEIVE LINKS to our LIVESTREAMED LITURGIES
both live and livestreaming from
MASSES both live and
Monday through Thursday
MASS TIMES starting Sunday, May 17
Sunday: 11 a.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8.15 p.m.
Find your Act of Spiritual Communion here:
Saturday May 16th, 3 p.m. & Sunday May 17th, 10 a.m.
Monday through Thursday, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
or by appointment: call Father 605.290.2149