Basehor Linwood High School
Family, Career, & Community Leaders of America
May 1st - 8th
WEDNESDAY: LAST SENIOR STANDING STARTS
THURSDAY: PARK BY THE SOCCER FIELD
FRIDAY: "KISS" A SENIOR GOODBYE
MONDAY: TREATS IN THE CULINARY ROOM
TUESDAY: ICE CREAM SOCIAL
WEDNESDAY: L.S.S. AWARDS CEREMONY
Adison & Ashley are going to State!
Ashley Heinen & Adison Hutchison's "Skip the Straw" STAR Event scored gold at Districts! They will be taking their project to the STATE competition in Witchita on April 7th through the 9th.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Leeah, Adison, Nikki, & Stella prepared mini pizzas and chocolate chip cookies for families staying at RMHC
We are the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope. For we have the clear consciousness of seeking old and precious values. For we are the builders of homes, homes for America's future, homes where living will be the expression of everything that is good and fair, homes where truth and love and security and faith will be realities, not dreams. We are the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope.
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society
- To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today's society
- To promote Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations