College & Career Ready
College & Career Ready Quicklinks
What is an Individual Plan of Study?
- Multi-year educational plan (including at least one year of post-secondary) based on career interests.
- Not just a graduation plan, it provides students access to career exploration and career planning.
- Career Skills & Interests
- High School Course schedule including:
- CTE Pathway courses
- Qualified Admissions courses
- Dual credit courses
- General Post-secondary plan (specific post-secondary programs, military, apprenticeships, workforce, etc.) with timeline of tasks to complete for admittance
- Assessment scores
- College-Career Ready Assessments
- Industry-recognized Certifications
- Work-based learning experiences and or employment history
- Volunteer/community service experiences
- Financial aid information
- School activities
Choosing the Right Career & Program
- Kansas Career Navigator - intuitive dashboard intended to aid in the selection of education and training programs, access workforce training providers, analyze performance information and labor market information.
- KSDegreeStats.org - interactive online tool reviews cost and earnings data from real graduates for each undergraduate degree program offered at a public university in Kansas.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - research interested careers here.
- Top Health Care Occupational Opportunities in Kansas