Shelece EASTERDAY (winner of the Joseph Greenberg Award), Highly complex syllable structure: A typological study of its characteristics and diachronic development
Nadine GRIMM (winner of the Pāṇini Award), Tone in the Grammar of Gyeli
As for the poster size, the only constraints are the dimensions of the boards where the posters will be hung. For this reason, we advise a poster with portrait orientation and the following specifics: 90cm x 120cm (width x heigh) at maximum.
If you wish to print your poster in Pavia, we made special arrangments with StampaTesi (Corso Carlo Alberto 16, Pavia). Please send by email your poster in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 1 September and they will print it out for you to pay and collect on Wednesday 3 September. Please contact email@example.com for the cost of the print and any other information.
- Natalia Aralova and Brigitte Pakendorf, Epistemic modality in Northern Asia: an areal typology
- Aicha Belkadi, Samir Ben Si Said and Candide Simard, Flexible word order in Taqbaylit How much do syntax and discourse do?
- Marco Carchia, The lack of bilabial consonantis in the Eyak-Athabaskan-Thlingit family
- Francesco Ciavolino and Kees Hengeveld, Event quantification: A typological approach
- Michael Daniel, Essive in Dargwa: marking or indexing?
- Diana Forker, The vertical axis as a category of grammar: A typological study of elevation
- Jeff Good, The development of morphological hybridity in the Bantu Final Vowel
- Osamu Ishiyama, On the Conceptual Sources of First/Second Person Pronouns
- Don Killian, Towards a typology of predicative demonstratives
- Evgenia Klyagina and Anastasia Panova, Phasal Polarity suffixes in a polysynthetic language: Evidence from Abaza
- Natalia Kuznetsova and Elena Perekhvalskaya, Uncanonical word-prosodic units in phonological typology: the case of Udihe
- Ian Maddieson, The "what" "where" and "why" of global phonological patterns
- Simone Mattiola and Francesca Masini, Lists meet typology: how to face cross-linguistic research with non-conventional categories
- Jekaterina Mazara and Sabine Stoll, Does Aspect Influence the Development of Verb Morphology? From Item-Specificity to Proficient Use
- Masoud Mohammadirad, The development of Person indexing in western Iranian languages
- Lindsay Morrone, Correlations of verb forms and subordination relations across languages: A multidimensional scaling analysis
- Ivan Netkachev and Polina Nasledskova, The ‘Say’ strategy for ordinal numerals in East Caucasian: conflicting evidence on the evolution of a rare pattern
- Robert Östling and Bernhard Wälchli, Word-order goes lexical typology: Adjective-noun order and massively parallel texts
- Naomi Peck, Problematising the typology of comparison: The lexicalisation of implicit comparison
- Uta Reinöhl and T. Mark Ellison, Semantic Processing Universally Limits the Form of Multi-Term Constructions
- Daniel Ross and Jesús Olguín Martínez, Consecutivization: regional phenomenon or cross-linguistic feature?
- Anna Sjöberg and Anju Saxena, The Use of the Copula in Non-Copula Constructions in the Languages of South Asia
- Hyowon Song and Chingduang Yurayong, Gender distinction in human numeral classifiers: Korean and Thai in the Asian context
- Anne Tamm, Case alternation of abstract nouns with Estonian achievement verbs
- Hisao Tokizaki, Order of subject and verb and word-stress location
- Ljuba Veselinova and Maud Devos, Not-yet expressions as a lexico grammatical category in Bantu languages
Book of abstracts
Last minute cancellations
- Anna POMPEI, 14:30-15:00, Aula Bottigella