Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Faculty Of Management Studies & Commerce
Internal quality assurance Cell of the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce is composed of the arrangements within the institution to provide assurance of learning with people’s confidence. Internal QA is considered as the corner stone of QA in higher education at our Faculty. Everybody working in an institution must be responsible and accountable to develop the quality culture. The implementation of internal QA mechanisms would create a sense of responsibility and a new awareness of process approach throughout the institution
Coordinator : Dr.Mrs.S.Shanmugathas
Members : Dr.S.Rajumesh (MKG)
- Cluster Meeting held on 15th January 2018 (Monday) at 4 pm at CH 2 hall
- Updated Questionnaire - Click here
- Progress report received from Department of Commerce
- Following departments have completed task of IQA as personal's email and webpage Department of Financial Management - Click here Department of Accounting - Click here Department of Marketing - Click here
- Department Level Progress Report received from following Departments Department of Marketing - Submitted by Dr.S.Rajumesh - Click here Department of Accounting - Submitted by Prof.B.Nimalathasan Click here Department of Commerce - Submitted by Mr.S.Achchuthan Click here
There was a presentation made by Dean of the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, on 25th of October (Wednesday )2017, from 10.00 to 12.PM at the Management Hall 2. All academic and non-academic staff were invited for this presentation. A detail description on program review and the standards of criteria were clearly elucidated.
Awareness workshop on IQAU was held on 11th of August 2017, in the Management Hall, to make an alertness among the staff members regarding IQAC, and IQAU. Director of IQAU: University of Jaffna , Prof.G.Migunthan was invited as resource person to this workshop.
2nd Coordinating Meeting of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell was held at the Dean’s Office, FMS &C on 13th of September 2017, due to poor presence of members, special meeting was detained on 15th October 2017, together with the heads of the departments and cell members .
1st Coordinating Meeting of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell was held at the Dean’s Office, FMS&C on 4th of August 2017 .