2. Online Pre-Selection
You must complete our online pre-selection to submit your application. This is the OFFICIAL PROCEDURE for INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS AT SAPIENZA UNIVERSITY!
You need to SIGN IN and upload the following documents in ENGLISH or ITALIAN and in pdf (max 30 megabyte for each file):
- Copy of your valid passport (page with photo) or National Identity Card (if you do not have a passport)
- Proof of English language competence. You can upload every kind of certificate that refers about your English competence (e.g. exam taken at the University; international exams e.g. IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge/Trinity/other). NB: this does not apply to native-English speakers or students with a bachelor’s degree taught in English, therefore English as medium of instruction
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation. If you have more than one, please upload one single file in zip format. If you do not have it you could upload a motivation letter.
- In the section “National Identity Card”, you could upload your Portfolio (which can demonstrate your skills in architecture, or which can show other your activities and projects). It is not mandatory anyway.
- University Diploma or temporary substitute (for who is not graduated yet)
- Academic/University transcript of your records and exams with your final graduation mark which is clearly described the evaluation system. If you graduated in countries belonging to the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Process) ask for Diploma Supplement to your university. It should be provided easily and free of charge.
- IMPORTANT: Transcript of your records must show your final graduation mark or (C)GPA, e.g.
IRAN: from 0 to 20; TURKEY from 0 to 4 or 0 to 100%; INDIA from 0 to 10 or 0 to 100%)
If your application is ACCEPTED, you will receive the pre-acceptance (invitation) letter by email, important to ask for student Visa.
No further academic tests or interviews will be required! Continue to Step 3!
If your application is NOT ACCEPTED, you will be in any case informed by email.