Next intakes for 2019/20 will be open from December 2018 to April 2019, starting on October 2019!
Online Applications for 2019/2020 will be open
- from December 2018 to April 2019 (for Non-EU citizens with foreign degree)
- from December 2018 to August 2019 (for EU citizens with foreign degree)
You have to follow these 5 easy steps:
- Pre-Verification (by yourself)
- Online Pre-Selection (Sapienza's Official Admission. Check the deadline above)
- Pre-Enrollment (specially for Non-EU)
- Participation Fee (July-September)
- Enrollment (September-October)
- Classes start on beginning of October
Candidates with an ITALIAN DEGREE or RESIDING IN ITALY
- can apply between 17th July - 10th September 2018 by Official Announcement!
EUROPEAN candidates can also apply for the ITALIAN Curriculum without taking the language test!
Eligible students and Entry requirements for students with FOREIGN degree:
Master of Science in "Architecture-Conservation" admits students:
- Having at least a three-year university degree (Bachelor) in Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Project Management and Building Sciences.
- Native-speakers of English or with a good knowledge of spoken and written English. Bachelor’s degree taught in English is equivalent (English as medium of instruction). A Certificate of English language knowledge of B2 level at least will be required. Click here
- That took exams in at least 7 of the following fields of study: Pre-Verification
- Building Design/Urban Design/Architectural Design
- Architectural History
- Architectural Survey and Drawing, Topography and Cartography
- Urban and Landscape Planning, Urban and/or Cultural Heritage Law
- Architectural or Building Technology, Construction Project Management, Construction Law, Technical Architecture
- Mathematics, Informatics, Computer Graphics (3D, CAD, Software, etc.)
- Architectural Physics, Experimental Physics, Technical Physics, Building Physics, Energy Systems (e.g. Thermal Engineering, Thermodynamics, HVAC)
- Geotechnics, Civil Engineering, Construction (e.g. Structural, Mechanics Engineering)
- Architectural Conservation and Restoration, Environmental Protection and Cultural Heritage
- Building or Cost Estimation and Evaluation, Quantity Surveying
- Professional Practice