- Produce a 2 to 5 minute video on a topic related to Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math that you are excited about
- Any production genre accepted: documentary, Do It Yourself, stop-motion, screencast, animation, etc
- Be clear, creative, accurate, and most importantly, teach us something!
- Film crew can include 1 to 4 students
- Accepted video formats: AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV
Please register your interest by completing this registration form: bit.ly/DartmouthSTEMContestReg
Example STEM Short Videos: bit.ly/DartmouthSTEMContestExamples