WELCOME TO EERI @ UMN
EERI @ UMN is dedicated to spreading the knowledge of earthquake engineering by providing the members with tools to get themselves involved with seismic design related lectures and competition activities. It also mentors members in seismic related queries.
EERI @ UMN:
- holds an open meeting at the beginning of each semester.
- holds monthly meeting with the members to discuss the plans and updates on events/activities.
- hosts lectures and seminars.
- participates in Seismic Design Competition.
- participates in Paper Bridge Competition.
Become a EERI @ UMN Member
We invite every student at University of Minnesota interested in Earthquake Engineering to become a member of EERI @ UMN. Details on EERI membership can be found in the Membership tab in the menu.
Let us know that you are interested in EERI @ UMN!
This website is a constant work in progress and is updated frequently. Check back for new information. We hope you enjoy your visit!