The Undergraduate Business Career Center is made up of professional staff whose primary responsibilities are ensuring our students are provided opportunities to best achieve career success. Whether creating programming that students can take advantage of to engage in career prep, or taking advantage of one-to-one appointments, students have a great number of resources to support them in their career search.
- Exploring and choosing majors, careers and industries
- Identifying strengths, interests, values, and skills
- Resume and cover letter development
- Job search strategy and skills
- Networking resources and support
- Interview skills and practice interviews
- Offer evaluation and negotiation
The Carlson School Undergraduate Mentor Network provides valuable career exploration and professional development opportunities by matching students with successful professionals. The program is open to students interested in developing professional, interpersonal and networking skills critical to their success. Volunteer mentors provide guidance, sound business advice and share their personal experiences to help students prepare for the future.