1. Turjeman, Dana and Fred M. Feinberg (2020), “Our Data Driven Future: Promise, Perils and Prognoses”.
Review of Marketing Research: Continuing to Broaden the Marketing Concept, Vol. 17. Available on SSRN: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3440726
2. Turjeman, Dana and Fred M. Feinberg, “When the Data Are Out: Measuring Behavioral Changes Following a Data Breach”.
Invited to revise and resubmit, Marketing Science. Available on SSRN: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3427254
3. Fan, Ying, Yeşim A. Orhun and Dana Turjeman (alphabetical order), “Heterogeneous Actions, Beliefs, Constraints and Risk Tolerance During the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
NBER Working Paper No. 27211: https://www.nber.org/papers/w27211
Research in Progress
4. Tian, Longxiu and Dana Turjeman (alphabetical order), “Privacy Preserving Data Fusion: Leveraging Full Customer Records while Maintaining Anonymity”
5. Turjeman, Dana and A. Yeşim Orhun, “Information Preferences on Information Collection”
6. Turjeman, Dana and Elissa Redmiles, “Descriptive Ethics for Coronavirus Contact Tracing Apps”
7. Turjeman, Dana, A. Yeşim Orhun and Dan Ariely, “Useful Sharing: The Role of Accountability in Financial Decisions”