The 20/20 View of the Field of Scattering Amplitudes
Amplitudes 2020 will take place online via Zoom at the original dates, May 11-15, 2020. Follow this link to Zoomplitudes 2020 at Brown U.
Amplitudes 2020 will be held at the University of Michigan. The conference is preceded by a summer school on amplitudes. Support includes funding from the Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics (LCTP) at the University of Michigan.
See here for List of speakers.
- Amplitudes Summer School: Tuesday May 5 - Saturday May 9.
- Amplitudes 2020: Monday May 11- Friday May 15.
There will be a $250 registration fee for the conference; no registration fee for the summer school.
Local Organization CommitteeHenriette Elvang (Michigan)JJ Carrasco (Northwestern)Jaroslav Trnka (UC Davis)Huan-Hang Chi (Michigan)
Scientific Advisory CommitteeNima Arkani-Hamed (IAS) Ruth Britto (Dublin)Lance Dixon (SLAC/Stanford)Anastasia Volovich (Brown)Paolo di Vecchia (Nordita)Zvi Bern (UCLA)Thomas Lam (Michigan Math) David E Speyer (Michigan Math)
Return later for updates on Registration, Program, etc.
For questions, please contact Karen O'Donovan (email@example.com)
Amplitudes 2020 will be the 12th in the series of annual conferences in this growing field of research. Previous editions were held at:
- Trinity College Dublin, July 1-5, 2019
- SLAC National Accellerator Laboratory June 18-22, 2018
- University of Edinburgh 2017
- Nordita, Stockholm, July 4-8, 2016
- ETH Zürich, July 6-10, 2015
- IPhT Saclay, 2014
- Ringberg Castle, Max-Planck Institute für Physik, April 28 - May 3, 2013
- DESY Hamburg, March 5-9, 2012
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Nov 10-13, 2011
- Queen Mary University of London May 4-7, 2010
- IPPP Durham, March 30- April 3, 2009
Future Amplitudes conferences:
- Niels Bohr Institute Copenhagen (2021)